Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box | April 2019!

April's subscription is full of awesome goodies! I'm very pleased that they also sent a new eyeshadow primer since I've been using the one they sent me in one of their previous boxes! I'm also very excited about their newly released liquid eyeshadow! It looks super pretty!

Liquid Eyeshadow in "Ginger" $13
All of these eyeshadows are named after classic Hollywood actresses. This silver one being called "Ginger" after Ginger Rogers. Others available are "Marilyn" (Monroe), "Audrey" (Hepburn), "Sophia" (Loren), "Grace" (Kelly) and "Ava" (Gardner). This silver one is so pretty. I imagine it'd be great as an inner corner highlight, as well as all over eyeshadow! I haven't used it yet. I haven't put makeup on in like almost two months?? Crazy! So, I don't know how it applies or wears but I can't wait to try it out!
Purchase [HERE]
Totally Baked Eyeshadow in "Awesome" $9

I've talked about these pressed eyeshadows so much on this blog but I love them so much. I don't think I've come across one that I don't like. I have a couple that I like a little less but I don't hate them. Purchase [HERE]
Lipstick in "Muddy Waters" $12
This may be my new favorite. It's super rich and creamy and pigmented! It's such a unique shade! I think so anyway! Purchase [HERE]

As always I encourage you to subscribe to their box, if you haven't already! [HERE]

Watch my unboxing video on my Instagram ;)


0 Comments