Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box | March 2019!


I don't think I'll stop this subscription box. I have loved so many of the items and I don't really mind that they're all the same brand. I admittedly initially thought, "how is a brand going to have a consistent subscription box of their own things?" They do really well because they also include some of their new releases as well as their classics.
This month's box felt very spring... and a little green 🍀Fortunately, they didn't go outright St. Patrick's Day. I'm not a fan of the "holiday", personally. So if they had I might have rolled my eyes a lot.
Cucumber Facial Toner $12.95

In a previous box, I did receive the Grapefruit Astringent, which I thoroughly enjoyed. This time around I got the Cucumber Toner. These sprays and the Afterglow serum are still available on the website, though I don't know how much longer they'll be there since Medusa's MU recently launched their sister company, Love Byrd, which focuses solely on skin care. In the meantime you can purchase this lovely toner, that I have been using throughout the month and enjoying [HERE]
Witch Lash Mascara in "El Gato Negro" $12
The full-size version of the mini mascara I received in a previous box. I have yet to use it as I've recently accumulated a few different mascaras in a span of a few months and for someone that doesn't wear makeup every day nor do I do full day wear makeup tests. I do use the travel size version on my bottom lashes any chance I get! Purchase the full size [HERE
Disco Queen Extreme Sparkle Lip Gloss in "Hot Stuff" $11.95 

The sparkle of this particular lip gloss is intense and gorgeous! I love the other glosses I've gotten from past boxes but this one seems super sparkly!
Purchase [HERE]
Eye Dust in "Comet" $8

This is soooo pretty, I can not wait to wear this! Purchase [HERE]


If you're interested in the box you can subscribe [HERE]

0 Comments