Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box | February 2019!

February's box is probably my favorite aesthetically. I am absolutely in love with this box, which, I'm realizing now sounds a bit strange to be professing love for inanimate objects... I swear I am not nor would I ever make a good candidate for the TV show My Strange Addiction. I don't even think it's on anymore, but I digress. Honestly, this box speaks to my little goth heart!

We got the pastel pink box from December again, but as I said before, I don't mind. The new boxes that they're releasing are super fucking cute! They posted on their Instagram of the boxes and there's a tropical themed one that I'm intrigued by. Like, "What are you up to, Medusa's Makeup? What's coming up? What are you doing?!"
This Glam Rock shadow in "Star Dust" definitely lives up to its name. It looks like it could have been made from literal stardust! Purchase for $9 [HERE]
Unfortunately for those not subscribed to this beauty box, this loose blush in "Amour" isn't available on the website. It was solely released as an exclusive beauty box item. It is absolutely lovely!
Like all Medusa's Makeup brushes this blush brush is super soft and fluffy! With a sleek design and a sturdy handle! Purchase for $9 [HERE]
This lipstick in "Red Square" is classic and elegant. A creamy and smooth finish, you can never go wrong with a classic red in your collection! Purchase for $12 [HERE]

As I have the past months of receiving my boxes, I strongly suggest you get yourself the box as well!
Sign up for $16.95 [HERE]

0 Comments