Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box! | June 2019!

The "Festival" themed box has arrived and it does not disappoint! I am in love!


Eye Glitter in "Jupiter" $8
 I can't believe this is a glitter it is so finely milled but when I looked on the website it specifies that it's one of their new biodegradable glitters! So wonderful! I grew up watching Sailor Moon and Jupiter was always my favorite, still is. The fact that this is named after planet Jupiter gives me very strong feelings of nostalgia for Sailor Moon. I can not wait to try this glitter it looks so beautiful!

 Purchase [here]
Lipstick in "Lydia" $12
 "Lydia" gives me strong Beetlejuice vibes. Well... the young girl in it, Lydia Deetz. I have no idea if that was the intent but that's what I'm going with!
Of course the lipstick is pigmented and creamy! 
 Purchase [here]
False Eyelashes in "Heavy" in $9
 I am so excited to try their falsies! I had hoped a pair would make an appearance in one of my boxes! These are so pretty and I hope they wear comfortably because I am beyond excited to wear them! I didn't get the glue with them, not sure why. I'm not bothered by that though, I have plenty of lash glue of my own already. Purchase [here]
Disco Queen in "Roller Girl" $11.95

I went ham on the application, I didn't realize until after that the stopper in the tube had popped out so A LOT of product came out! I fixed since. Purchase [here]
They included an awesome drink sleeve. It hasn't appeared on their site yet but I'm sure it will appear soon enough. 

DON'T MISS OUT!!! SUBSCRIBE HERE

Watch my unboxing video on Instagram!

0 Comments