Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box! | July 2019!

July's box is "The Heat Is On" Themed! I've certainly been feeling the heat in Phoenix the past few weeks. Oy! In happier news, I am so excited about next month's Birthday Box! I feel like it's going to be great! Medusa's Makeup, please throw in more stickers in this years birthday box, I loved the ones from last years box and I have a sticker obsession... like, it's kind of a problem! 😂

Loose Pigment Hilighter in "Moonlight" $12
So pretty! I worry this may not be right for my complexion but I just don't care because I love a good shimmer! I imagine it'd look spectacular on a dark skin tone.
Purchase [HERE]
Glam Rock Pressed Eyeshadow in "Hot Love" $9
So, so, SO pretty! I wish these were easier to remove from their compacts because I've accumulated quite a collection and I'd LOVE to put them all in their own Z-palette. Sadly, I've almost ruined two shadows trying to remove the pans. For instance, I know Sugarpill has a secret spot on the bottom of their compacts to pop out the pans... is this financially plausible to look into, Medusa's Makeup? That'd be amazing. I don't know if I've said this recently but I really love this brand and I can not wait to see what they release in the future! I suggested an eyeshadow palette, how awesome would that be?! Like, a Disco themed eyeshadow palette??!! OH MY GOSH!!
Purchase [HERE]
Witch Lash Mascara in "Electric Blue" $12
I am so frustrated by receiving this in this month's box! Only because I did a makeup look for my NYX Face Awards 2019 submission (I wasn't selected but that's okay because I'm still really proud of the LOOK) I used the dark blue Witch Lash in the look but I don't have a lash primer and my lashes are very dark so I don't think the "Twilight" mascara showed up well on me, sadly. When I was looking at the photos I took I was thinking, "Man, the electric blue mascara would probably look super bomb with this look, I wish I had that one." Then a couple days later, what turns up at my doorstep?! I opened the box and was like, "Really?! Of course!" 😂 
I really need to pick up a lash primer so I can wear these colorful mascaras! Purchase [HERE]
Metal AF Lip Gloss in "Fade to Black" $11
I'm stoked that I got this in my box. I have had my eyes on this lip gloss shade for ages now! My patchy application on my lips was more so due to applying it with my camera phone as my mirror and just doing a slap-dash job of it. Very imperfectly. Should probably do better next time. You know, just a thought though. 
Now, if you could send me "Cherry Pie" next, I'd be most happy! Purchase [HERE]

Don't miss out! Subscribe HERE!

Watch my unboxing video on Instagram!

0 Comments