Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box | October & November 2018! (I know it's superrrrr late! I'm so sorry!)

With October's beauty box, Medusa's Makeup introduced a new box design! I will note that, if I find a shipping box to be really cute on the inside, if possible, I'll invert it. I've done this with a couple Sugarpill boxes in the past. So in the pictures below I've already inverted them. 

OCTOBER 2018!

One of the things I like are skulls and crossbones and in my heart, I love the goth aesthetic. I don't know that I'd call myself goth. I don't have one specific style. I have all of them, basically. I'm kind of a clusterfuck.
I love the witch lash packaging! Honestly, I love all their packaging. Medusa's Makeup hits it out of the park with their packaging, especially for an affordable independent makeup brand. It really is impressive and delightful!
I loved the Heavy Metal glitter from a previous box but I think this one is my favorite! Antoinette is a rich and beautiful red. My first impression was it felt very regal and sophisticated while at the same time very seductive and vampy.
It's so beautiful. I believe I've said this before but I want to bathe in this glitter! You can buy Antoinette for $8 [HERE]
For my Halloween look, I added the glitter to the top of my eyeshadow. Love it!
As per usual, Medusa's Makeup lipstick is smooth and creamy and rich in pigment. Baroque is a beautiful fuschia shade. I've actually had my eye on it for a while and low, it appeared in a box!


I don't know if it's just my lips. Even after several passes, it didn't come across as pigmented as the other lipsticks I've gotten from them. I know I do need to exfoliate my lips. Maybe that's the issue? You can buy Baroque for $12 [HERE]
Sadly, I can't say much about this because I still haven't used it. I love the color! I haven't had a colored mascara in years. The last one I had was Hot Pink and done by Hard Candy and it really wasn't that great. 
*March 2010*

Colored mascara is tough. I've also waited because I wanted to buy a lash primer before-hand because I have dark lashes so I really do want it to show up on me! 
Purchase for $12 [HERE]
I still have some of this Dead Sea Salt and Roses facial scrub left! It makes my skin feel clean and soft! It smells amazing! The only negative comment I have is that it is limited edition and is completely sold out at this point and I don't think it's coming back. 😢 I'm sure they did this to "test the waters" so to speak, still, I'd appreciate if they brought this back at some point. Read more about the scrub [HERE]


NOVEMBER 2018!

November we got a super cute purple box! I LOVE the stars!
This roll-on perfume is magnificent! On the website, it's described as "golden amber and Egyptian musk intermingled with sparkling citrus, lily of the valley, pink jasmine and warm woods." Which is wonderful to me. Purchase for $16 [HERE]
This is my second Tropical Matte eyeshadow from MM. "Aruba" is a beautiful matte white. I've used it recently in a Snow Queen makeup look. I actually don't have a matte white shadow I have a couple shimmers and such so I appreciated getting this in the box.
Purchase "Aruba" for $9 [HERE]
I love this mascara! It's a travel sized version of the full sized El Gato Negro witch lash mascara. The full size is $12 and this one is $10. I use this mascara for my lower lashes the most and it works great for them! Purchase "Bebe Gato Negro" [HERE]
My second Mystical eye dust. Ganesha is the God of good fortune and wisdom. This eye dust is beyond beautiful. Every time I swatch one of their eye dusts I'm always blown away by how smooth they are. It reminds me of the consistency of Colourpop's Super Shock Shadows.
Purchase this gorgeous shadow for $11.95 [HERE]

I continue to be obsessed with Medusa's Makeup. I encourage you to sign up for your own box! I doubt you'll be disappointed! [HERE]

0 Comments