Medusa's Makeup Beauty Box | September 2018!



September continues my love affair with Medusa's Makeup. I don't think it's going to change any time soon. I'm certainly not going anywhere. 😉
This month's box also has a special guest of Ella + Mila nail polish in "Ibiza Breeze". It's a perfect Tiffany Blue shade, which I love. It was all perfect timing too because I was specifically looking for a Tiffany Blue nail polish for my best friend's wedding next month and then I got it in my beauty box!
It's creamy and reminds me a lot of Essie nail polishes but... you know, Ella+Mila is cruelty-free and Essie is not. The color is very rich. Some polishes can be sheer and can take several applications to get a decent color pay off, not this one though! It dries quickly and is a matte finish. My nails were topped with a regular top coat as opposed to a matte top coat so that's why they're glossy. (In the picture below.) On the Ella+Mila website, it states that their polishes are 7-Free. Meaning they don't contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, & Xylene. They're also vegan and certified cruelty free by PETA. Which, is debatable whether you should trust their opinions. I take a lot of what they say with a grain of salt because they tend to be duplicitous in their approach and opinions. That, however, is a discussion for another day... back to Medusa's Makeup!
It costs $10.50 and you can purchase it here: [x]
Part of their new skincare products. Their facial serum is really nice. With 3 to 4 drops, you massage it into your skin and when you apply moisturizer afterward the serum essentially allows your skin to soak up the moisturizer a lot easier. Which leaves your skin velvety soft. It costs $16! [x]
Okay, so their mineral blush in last month's box is gorgeous and made me super excited about blush, which is incredible because I have red pigment in my cheeks so I've been trepidatious about blushes since I started playing with makeup.

I'll admit I will use this soooo lightly when I finally try it on my cheeks. Start light 'cos you can always build it up if you want. I will say, it looks like it'd be PERFECT for a doll costume/cosplay!

For me, this shade is most definitely a dangerous liaison! LOL!
It's an incredible shade! It costs $12! Purchase here: [x]
Another eye dust that I want to bathe in! I really need to play with these!
I love that there are so many 80's references in the product names with Medusa's Makeup! It's one of my favorite things about Medusa's Makeup.
It costs $8! Buy here: [x]

Suffice it to say, I'm very pleased with this box. Can't wait for next month's box! It's almost October, so please give us a cute-spooky box, Medusa's Makeup! PLEASE?!!

0 Comments