Morbid Cuties!

So I won myself a "Hello Carrie" plushie from MorbidCuties! She makes incredible plushies and sells them on her Etsy shop. They may have a macabre vibe to them but they are genuinely adorable! I also went ahead and purchased one of her Cookie Monster plushies. With shipping and handling it cost $28 and I was like, "Okay, cool, no biggie. $3 shipping, that's pretty decent." She proceeded to refund the shipping. She said, "...since I was sending you something anyway." At that point I was like, "Ohmygosh, you're too sweet!" She sent it out April 20th and what seemed like immediately (at least to me) messaged me on Instagram that it was sent and gave me the tracking number, "Etsy's probably already emailed you but here's the number anyway." I checked, I never got the message from Etsy, unless I overlooked it. No biggie. Fast forward to Tuesday, I go out to the grocery store but come back just as the post arrived. That night, laying in my bed, I checked the tracking and it said Delivered! So I just missed it! So, I checked the mail the following day and they arrived!
Not only did she send my winnings and my purchase but she threw in a twin voodoo doll (with pins) and an adorable "thank you" card!
Isn't that the cutest card?! I want a pack of them!!!
I honestly wasn't expecting the added voodoo doll or even the card. It was a very pleasant surprise!
She posted a picture of this little guy several months ago and as soon as I saw him, I just fell in love with him. He's so fucking cute!
And here we have come to the pièce de résistance, "Hello Carrie!" As soon as she posted about the giveaway for this I was like, "Omg! This would be perfect for my friend's birthday, I have to enter! And if I win I'll buy a plushie for myself too!" I didn't think I'd actually win because I rarely do. I tend to think of myself as fairly inconsequential but she announced the winner and I saw my name and I was just like, "wait? WHAT?!" Naturally, I was very excited!
Would you look at how sweet she is?!!

You all really need to check out her shop and follow her on Instagram and Facebook because she's the best!

Etsy: MorbidQts
Instagram: Morbid Cuties
Facebook: Morbid Cuties

0 Comments