Colourpop | Random Haul #2!

Colourpop had a "last call" sale so I snatched up some things I've had my eyes on, as fast as I could!

SHADES:
Butterscotch - Light, Cool-toned Lavender (Matte), Blossom - Medium Coral-Orange with Warm-Golden (Shimmer)Starshine - Medium Orange with strong warm undertones (Frosted), Bluebell - Soft beige with soft yellow undertones (Pearly), Applejack - Muted-Medium Dark Pink with subtle warm undertones (Matte), Skydancer - Light-Medium Lavender with warm pink undertones (Sparkle), Minty - Medium-Dark, muted Magenta with subtle, cool undertones (Matte)Flutterbye - Bright, Medium Coral-Orange with warm undertones (Matte), Twilight - Deep Purple with subtle, warm undertones (Pearly), Firefly - Bright, Light Silver with subtle, cool undertones (Metallic), Snuzzle - Light White base with Blue to Green shift (Metallic), Princess Sparkle - Muted, dark Blue Teal with cool undertones (Frost).
SWATCHES:

This is my first encounter with Colourpop's Super Shock Eyeshadow. I tapped it and my index finger sunk in, like soft butter! It's gorgeous and remembers me of the galaxy! I love Space 😍

This one is called "Envy", it's a nuetral black with purple glitter. I am going to promise myself that next time Colourpop does a Super Shock sale, I'm going to take advantage of it. So fast!

"Mars" is a rich hot pink Ultra Matte Lip. It's giving me 90's Barbie vibes and I love it.  I've had my eye on it for a while and it's been well worth the wait. Sadly, I'm pretty sure it's discontinued now.

"Guess" is a blackened purple Ultra Matte Lip. Another I've had my eyes on and is likely discontinued, as well. *Sigh*


0 Comments