Get To Know Me!

I got this tag from the lovely blog, Cardigan Jezebel. Follow her HERE, she's the sweetest!

On my day off I like to...

When I'm not working, I'm usually watching videos with my mom and our cats. We watch youtube videos, among other things.

The last thing I bought was...

Hmmm... was probably my phone bill or Netflix. LOL! Exciting, I know. Apart from that... I believe, a candle for my mom (for Mother's Day) a Gift Box and googly eyes to glue on the box (for a friend's birthday). I think that's it??

Last country I visited...

I haven't left America, sadly. I dream to go to England some day.

Can I speak another language...

Barely. Very broken French and even more broken Spanish.

The last film I watched...

Deadpool, for the umpteenth time. LOL!

My favorite line/quote...

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." - Coco Chanel

My favorite tv show...

I watch Game of Thrones and Sherlock when they're on. But my favorite isn't exactly a conventional TV show... it's a live stream of voice actors playing Dungeons & Dragons on Twitch. It's awesome and I got my mom hooked on it too! 😉
L to R: Ashley Johnson, Sam Riegel, Taliesin Jaffe, Travis Willingham, Matthew Mercer, Laura Bailey, Marisha Ray, and Liam O'Brien.
L to R: Liam O'Brien, Matthew Mercer, Laura Bailey, Ashley Johnson, Travis Willingham, Taliesin Jaffe, Marisha Ray, and Sam Riegel.

My favorite food is...

Pizza. I fucking LOVE Pizza, especially my mom's homemade pizza. 🍕Like this one here:


My favorite place to eat is...

There isn't really one restaurant type place that I jump out of my seat for I prefer to be at home eating whatever mom made up. She makes great stuff... examples:


My perfect evening is...

Thursday nights with my mom and watching Critical Role 💗

Instagram or Snapchat?

Instagram! I just can't get into Snapchat. I have tried several times.


Facebook or Twitter?

I have issues with both. It's a LOT of negativity. Especially regarding politics. Often times it feels like you can't disagree with someone without being attacked for it.


PC or Mac?

Mac... or Android as far as phones go. Apple works for me as far as laptops go. I've had the worst experiences with Windows from '95 to Vista.

If I wasn't a blogger I would be...

I dream of voice acting.

In 10 years I would like to be...

I would like to get a house with mom, we've been talking about getting one for years now! We have a basic idea for a location to where we'd like to go. We have a small list of things we want in our new house. Nothing super extravagant. Just to make things more comfortable because I'd like this to be my mom's last move. She's turning 62 this year and we've moved around A LOT in our lives and as the years go on it becomes more and more stressful for her. So I really just want this to be perfect. For her.

My current wardrobe staples are...

Distressed jeans. My collection of jeans are basically all distressed. Basically.

The items I'm currently lusting after...

Oh my gosh! Kat Von D 10 Year eyeshadow palette! Bunch of new launches from Colourpop, Wet n wild... Sugarpill! And these two I came across today:

Unique Vintage 1950s Style White & Black Dotted Organza Georgia Swing Dress $110 (x)
I wish it wasn't so expensive!!! 😭😭😭😭
Unicorn Goddess Barbie $75 (x)
I'm a Barbie collector and I also LOVE unicorns (before unicorns were cool... okay Hipster 🤓moment over.) This is just beautiful and I love her hair!


My blogging goals for the next 6 months...

I want my blog to grow and ideally post on a schedule. Ideally.

0 Comments